Closed Beta Playlist – Bardon Plays

Home Forums Town Square Community Media Closed Beta Playlist – Bardon Plays

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Bardon 1 month ago.

• Author

Bardon
    Participant
    • Kickstarter Backer

Here‘s the first of a number of videos I intend to make on the Closed Beta. I have a wander around the world map and check some of the features before playing a mission on Legendary difficulty.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Bardon.

Guy Wolfus
    Keymaster
    • Developer

Nice one! Really enjoyed it, waiting for ep. 2 and hearing some more of your thoughts about the worldmap 🙂

Bardon
    Participant
    • Kickstarter Backer

Part 2 of my look at the closed beta including the world map.

Shay Zeldis
    Keymaster
    • Developer

Awesome stuff Bardon, fun to watch as always 🙂 I’m only 50% through it but going to watch the rest on my way home.

Especially thankful for the feedback, some solid points, have transcribed some of it into our internal dev Slack if you don’t mind ^_^

Bardon
    Participant
    • Kickstarter Backer

I don’t mind at all and I’m very glad you found it useful.

Bardon
    Participant
    • Kickstarter Backer

Here‘s the third video on the Closed Beta. As I’ve touched on everything currently in the game I’m going to wait until the next update to do some more videos.

Bardon
    Participant
    • Kickstarter Backer

Here’s the fourth video from the closed beta. This one looks at the new version 0.6.1 and I give my opinion on the new HUD, Goblin skins, loading screens, destructible objects and a few other things too.

Shay Zeldis
    Keymaster
    • Developer

As always, great stuff, full of solid feedback 🙂 I took notes!

Bardon
    Participant
    • Kickstarter Backer

Here’s my latest video. I did a village mission so that I could get a better look at the new goblin skins and the new goblin casters. I’ve also got some feedback in there about the balance between ranged/magic units and melee units in the current build.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.