Often dubbed a “Fantasy XCOM”, Fort Triumph is a tactical RPG emphasizing the use of Environmental Interactions to create rich, challenging and rewarding tactical gameplay.
In the game, you command a party of chosen heroes who set out to change the world, one quest at a time. On your path you will explore the world, discover ancient secrets, and face down any enemy who stand in your path to glory through turn based tactical combat.
In Fort Triumph, every crate and every tree is a potential weapon in the hands of experienced tacticians: in order to succeed, you will have to burn, freeze, topple, kick around or outright destroy the scenery at the right moment.
Our game includes:
- Hardcore tactical turn-based gameplay.
- Fully Interactive environments at your disposal.
- Heroes evolving by learning new abilities from their class skilltree.
- Lush, stylized hand painted look.
- Non-linear, contextually generated missions and quests.
- Strategic gameplay and world map exploration.
Combat is a core pillar of Fort Triumph’s design, as we’re making a tactical game first and foremost. In most scenarios, the player will control a party of ferocious heroes, each with a different set of abilities and a unique playstyle.
Your party of heroes will face challenges and win missions by completing diverse objectives – in one mission you could be required to find an item of power, in another lead a dragon hunt, perhaps you’ll have to rescue allies from imprisonment or save an innocent village by pushing back a goblin invasion.
The missions themselves will take place in procedurally generated maps, making every mission unique in its tactical setting and the ideal way to approach and defeat it.
Fort Triumph features flexible campaigns with changing locations, events and quests influenced by the player’s choices. We want each playthrough to be interesting and different, and with your support, multiple campaigns will offer a variety of paths and outcomes.
Combat is set in tiled boards with an emphasis on cover, with each hero and enemy in turn employing attacks and abilities to achieve victory. Interactive levels full of obstacles and improvised weaponry make for an endless variation of tactical scenarios, as even the same mission played twice will feature a different layout.
The game is intended to be challenging for all levels of tacticians, and achieving all your objectives will require you to use every tool available and truly understand your surroundings. On higher difficulties, you will have to tweak your hero line-up carefully and analyze the environment constantly to succeed.
Key Combat Features
● Destructible Cover – objects on the map can provide cover, be destroyed, or manipulated. Take caution where you place your heroes since the same rules apply to you.
● Dynamic Environment – Push, pull and topple objects, kick enemies into each other or against walls, drown them in deep waters, or even manipulate large objects to create new passageways.
● Permadeath – In most fantasy stories the heroes always overcome. Well, this isn’t this kind of story. In the heat of battle there are no second chances – If a hero dies, there is no turning back.
● Varying Mission Goals – Not all battles are the same. The various goals may include assassinations, artifact hunts, rescue and defensive missions, ambushes, and more.
The world is falling apart and leaking magic, throwing everything into chaos. No one knows the origins of this world, but it’s apparent that it is now out of balance.
Many pray to the gods, but the gods are silent or absent, self-absorbed and pursuing their plans and agendas. Whether they have the power to save the world, or are indeed the cause of the disruption, is unknown.
Entire nations and kingdoms are collapsing, and as always in times of chaos, many try to exploit the weak – petty warlords, bandits and villains are sprouting all across the land. Through this chaos heroes are gathering at Fort Triumph. It is up to you to rally them, seek out the cause of the chaos, and put a stop to it.
Fort Triumph itself, or rather, the ruins of the fort, are a safe haven located on top of such a leak, and according to legend, its survival in such close proximity is possibly due to ancient wards put in place before the fall of the world.
Long ago, a civilization now extinct built it for defence against forces unknown, and today it yet serves a similar purpose, gathering heroes from across the land to join forces and fix the broken world.
On your adventures through this vast world you will visit villages and towns, traverse forests and rivers, climb blazing volcanos and venture into the mysterious Underworld, away from the world’s light and reality.
The community is the pillar of our creation, and we’d love for you all to take a part in making Fort Triumph even better. Please feel free to contact us with any question or suggestion you have in mind: email@example.com
And follow us for updates: